The Jamaica Pegasus Hotel
3.5-star hotel located in New Kingston
Located close to Emancipation Park and Peter Tosh Museum, The Jamaica Pegasus Hotel provides a poolside bar, a grocery/convenience store, and a terrace. Indulge in a hot stone massage, a detox wrap, and a body wrap at the onsite spa. The onsite café, 24 Seven Cafe, features garden views and light fare. In addition to a coffee shop/cafe and a garden, guests can connect to free in-room WiFi.
Other perks include:
- An outdoor pool
- Free self parking
- Limo/town car service, cooked-to-order breakfast (surcharge), and an outdoor tennis court
- Tour/ticket assistance, a gift shop, and a porter/bellhop
- Guest reviews give good marks for the dining options, helpful staff, and WiFi
All 300 individually furnished rooms include comforts such as 24-hour room service and premium bedding, in addition to perks like laptop-friendly workspaces and air conditioning.
Extra conveniences in all rooms include:
- Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and free toiletries
- 42-inch LCD TVs with premium channels
- Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and daily housekeeping